Get strategies for growth & operational efficiencies, achieve regulatory compliance, position your business for growth in 2018!
Join hundreds of home health industry leaders at the 2018 Home Health Administrator's Summit and gain valuable strategies and insights on how to position your business for success and future growth.
During this 2-1/2 day event you'll hear real-world, first-hand success stories on how to take steps to audit-proof documentation, master face-to-face claims submissions, improve star ratings, and stay ahead of the ever-changing CMS regulatory requirements, while positioning your agency for growth. Register today and take away strategies, tips and tools to:
- Prepare your agency to grow as much as 100% in one year with the right sales team
- CoP Prep: Dive into interpretive guidelines to limit your survey risk
- Move multiple agency branches to star status
- Learn directly from a CMS MAC how to pass CMS reviews with zero errors
- Increase revenues by $1.2 million, decrease operating expenses by $400,000
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind home health business development and networking event designed to help you take your agency to the next level!
Earn up to
CLOCK HOURS for Administrators, and BMSC HCS-C CEUs
State of the home care industry
Thursday, May 10th | 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Get the inside scoop from one of the industry’s top advocates.
Bill Dombi shares the latest movements on key quality initiatives including value-based purchasing, 5-star ratings, face-to-face reviews, and more.