Never before has there been so much public awareness about the expanding role of patient advocates. The Affordable Care Act and MACRA have dramatically changed the relationship between practitioners and patients. New federal regulations empower patients to be active partners in their care by encouraging more education and involvement in selecting health care options that are the best fit.
The 2016 Patient Advocate Conference theme of “Expanding the Role of Advocacy” sets the tone for the topics presented. Learn from colleagues and professional patient advocates about new directions for empowering patients and helping them navigate through the complexities of the health care system. Make the most of this unique opportunity to network with other patient advocates and learn new processes not only to enhance the patient’s experience, but develop opportunities to make improvements that will expand your role as an advocate.
Earn up to
Continuing Education Credits
The Patient Advocate Conference offers CEUs to these professionals:
- Social Workers
- Certified Case Managers
- Patient Advocates
At the conference you will learn:
- Innovative ways to grow your patient advocacy business
- Collaboration tactics that bridge the divide between hospitals, doctors, advocates, and managed care
- Tips to ensure patient-focused care from the health care team
- Insight and strategies for integrated care models
- Patient Advocate’s role in the multidisciplinary care team
- New payment models that impact care improvement
- New ideas and solutions to meet your patients’ needs
This year, the Patient Advocate Conference will be hosted just outside of Las Vegas at the luxurious Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa and Casino. When you’re not listening to our amazing speakers, you can relax at the spa, take a dip in the pool, or enjoy the resort’s many amenities.