Gather all of the tools and resources your practice needs to code accurately and ensure compliance.
From learning how to protect pain management revenue, to ensuring documentation compliance, to understanding the 2015 CPT® changes and what that means for your practice next year, our experts will offer you solutions to the challenges affecting your pain management practice. Join us at the 15th Annual Pain Management Billing, Coding & Compliance Summit to:
- Master CPT® code changes impacting your pain management practice's revenue.
- See the appeals process from the payer’s side to learn how to avoid mistakes that raise red flags and trigger denials.
- Eliminate the imaging service errors that threaten your payments for services such as fluoroscopy and epidurography.
- Learn how smart contract negotiations can protect your practice’s revenue from the pay cuts that plague pain management.
- Get proven guidance for reporting your bread and butter codes: Epidurals, transforaminals and facet joint injections.
- Step inside the O.R. to learn how to connect the dots between the physician's work, documentation and the way you code claims
Plus, at our full-day pre-conference, our experts will walk you through documentation and coding for E/M visits and ancillary services, and give you tips and tricks to ensureyour practice captures all the reimbursement it deserves.
“DecisionHealth’s annual pain conference is my single most important resource. The information provided ensures our practice’s compliance standards are being met.”
- Mary Klumpstra, ACS-PM,
Billing Manager, Javery Pain Institute
Are you part of a multi-specialty practice?
This year we are co-locating four physician specialty conferences! If you’re part of a multi-specialty practice and would like to bring a colleague interested in Cardiology, Orthopedics and/or Anesthesia, and call 1-855-885-0192 to speak with an account manager about our multi-attendee discount.
Who should attend?
- Pain Management Physicians and NPPs
- Pain Management Coders and Billers
- Pain Management Practice Administrators
- Compliance Officers
- Pain Management Practice Educators
- Pain Management Practice Auditors
- All those in your organization who have an impact on coding, billing & compliance
This program has been approved for up to 20 CEUs by the American Academy of Professional Coders.
The Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance has approved continuing education units for the Pain Management Billing, Coding & Compliance Summit. (ACS or SCP)
Sit for your pain specialty certification exam on September 17, 2014.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. All rights reserved.