$599 for 2018 classes
$1,199 for 2018 classes
$1,099 for 2018 classes
All attendees of ICD-10 Intermediate Coding and Advanced Coding classes must have a 2018 ICD-10-CM Coding Manual OR the Home Health Coding Center* in order to participate in the class. *Note: You must have a coding manual to take the HCS-D exam. We recommend:
- DecisionHealth’s Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2018
- DecisionHealth’s Home Health Coding Center
TO REGISTER, first Select Your City:
DEC 4-7, 2017
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim-North
3100 E. Frontera St.
Anaheim, CA 92806
FEB 19-22, 2018
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
MARCH 12-15, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas Market Center
2015 Market Center Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
For multiple attendee discounts, contact Megan Ireland 1-855-225-5341 x6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our customer service team at 1-855-CALL-DH1 or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of live events – the need for advance purchases and limited seating - full refunds are not offered. However, we do offer the following:
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the event are eligible for a credit or refund, less a $250 cancellation fee. The credit will be valid for up to six months from date of cancellation
- Cancellations made 30 to 14 days prior to the event are not eligible for refunds but are eligible for payment transfer (credit) to another H3.Group event, less a $250 cancellation fee. The credit will be valid for up to six months from date of cancellation
- Registrants(s) who cancel less than 14 days prior to the event will be considered "no shows" and will not be eligible for refunds/credits
- Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend are liable for the full registration fee
- Please notify the conference registrar at 1-800-650-6787 with any requests for change
H3.Group is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. H3.Group shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to an unfortunate event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, an unfortunate event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Important Information about Exam fees:
Effective Nov. 1, 2016, BMSC exam and recertification fees will be increasing. However, if you register to take a BMSC exam at a 2016 DecisionHealth live event, the current pricing of $299.00 will be honored. If you do not pass the exam, you will have 90 days from the last date you took the exam to sit for a retake exam. The fee for that retake exam will remain $99.00.
If you register to take a BMSC exam at a DecisionHealth live event, such as an upcoming Ultimate Training, and choose not to sit for the exam at the event, you will have 90 days to reschedule and sit for the exam. Candidates rescheduling after October 31, 2016, will be charged a $30.00 administrative fee to take the exam at a PSI testing center. For all candidates, the below refund, extension and cancellation policy continues to apply.
BMSC Exam Refund Policy
If you decide to cancel your BMSC exam registration, you must notify DecisionHealth within 30 days prior to your scheduled exam date for a full refund. Candidates registered for BMSC exams have 90 days from the day they register to take an initial or retake exam. If you do not take the exam within those 90 days and do not cancel within the allowed timeframe, your registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. You can be granted an extension, but only under the following special circumstances. For more details, visit ahcc.decisionhealth.com.