PT, HCS-D, HCS-H, HCS-O, COS-C
Owner of Therapy and More, LLC, DB Healthcare Consulting
Arlynn will be leading the following trainings in the following location:
- Dallas | OASIS and Coding Basics | Mar. 11 - 14, 2019
Hansell has been a physical therapist in the home health setting since October 1998, holding positions of field therapist, rehab manager, and quality/compliance assurance. As owner of Therapy and More, LLC, she assists agencies in achieving therapy documentation and practice excellence in order to better position themselves against auditors. Consulting services further consist of OASIS auditing and coding practice. She has been a member of the American Physical Therapy Association since 1995, where she recently served as the Vice President of the Home Health Section.
JD, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C,
AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Owner, Selman-Holman & Associates, LLC, and the coding service CoDR – Coding Done Right, Denton, Texas.
Lisa will be leading the following trainings in the following locations:
- Philadelphia | OASIS and Advanced Coding | Oct. 15 – 17, 2018
- Nashville | OASIS and Advanced Coding | Nov. 12 – 14, 2018
- Las Vegas | OASIS | Dec. 3, 2018
- Jacksonville | OASIS and Advanced Coding | Feb. 25 – 27, 2019
- Oak Brook | OASIS and Advanced Coding | Mar. 25 – 27, 2019
Selman-Holman is a 30-year veteran of home care as an RN and attorney and is founder of Selman-Holman & Associates, a home care management and consulting company based in Denton, Texas. She is the Chair of the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance (BMSC) and one of the developers for the HCS-D, HCS-O and HCS-H examinations.
BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, HCS-H, HCS-C, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM Trainer, ICE Certified Credentialing Specialist
Trish will be leading the following trainings in the following locations:
- Philadelphia | ICD-10 Intermediate | Oct. 16 – 17, 2018
- Nashville | ICD-10 Intermediate | Nov. 13 – 14, 2018
- Las Vegas | ICD-10 Intermediate | Dec. 4 – 5, 2018
- Jacksonville | ICD-10 Intermediate | Feb. 26 – 27, 2019
- Dallas | ICD-10 Intermediate Coding | Mar. 12 – 13, 2019
- Oak Brook | ICD-10 Intermediate | Mar. 26 – 27, 2019
Trish has more than 30 years of home care experience, and has presented thousands of coding presentations nationwide. Tricia has served as Advising Editor for the Home Health Diagnosis Coding Manual, Technical Reviewer for the Diagnosis Coding Pro Journal, and Technical Editor for the BMSC on-line course libraries. She has written numerous articles, white papers and is a nationally recognized speaker in the home health and hospice industry.
BSN, HCS-D, COS-C
Jennifer will be leading the following trainings in the following location:
- Las Vegas | Coding Basics | Dec. 4 – 5, 2018
Jennifer is a renowned home health care coding and OASIS specialist and educator with extensive professional experience as a nurse. She is a reliable informational ally for hundreds of home health agencies across the country. Her passion for being an educational resource keeps her traveling to speak and conduct educational sessions at home health care conferences across the country.