ICD-10 Update: 1,943 new, 422 revised, and 305 deleted codes
And that's just for ICD-10-CM. There are also 3,500 proposed ICD-10-PCS changes. Will your practice be prepared when these go into effect October 1, 2016?
Join us for the 2016 ICD-10 Specialty Coding Summitand get the most up-to-date information and guidance on the first code set update in five years. We’ll cover the gamut of ICD-10 issues that threaten the success and financial stability of your practice in 2016 and beyond:
- 2017 ICD-10 code changes and guideline updates – stay ahead to avoid productivity and revenue setbacks
- Safe harbor expires – go beyond ICD-9 equivalency and become truly ICD-10 capable
- Auditors on the loose in 2016 – learn how to keep your claims out of the crosshairs for denials
- Medical necessity policy gaps – the hidden denial traps no safe harbor can protect you from
- Real-world lessons and pitfalls targeted by specialty – intermediate and advanced scenario work to ensure you’re mistake free
- Plus, an ICD-10 Documentation Workshop to help you tackle gaps and change processes for success
Take a look at our jam-packed agenda and reserve your seat before we sell out. This is a training opportunity you simply can’t afford to miss.Register Now! Download Brochure
Up to 13 CMEs and CEUs available for coders, physician and nurses!
Featuring Full-Day Specialty Tracks
Real-world coding examples, intermediate and advanced scenarios, and hours of interaction and Q&As with specialty experts.
- Pain Management
- Primary Care / Internal medicine
Who should attend?
- Practice coders and supervisorsr
- Coding educators and trainers
- Practice compliance managers
- Practice managers and administrators
- Practice auditors and educators
- ASC coders
- Payer claims managers
- Clinical documentation improvement specialists
- Physician assistants